- 1. Check-in time is 14:00. Check out time is 11:00
- 1.1. The possibility of early check-in before the check-in hour (including at night) and late
check-out after the check-in hour (including at night) and temporary accommodation of luggage is
agreed with the Administrator in advance and is additionally paid.
- 1.2. Check-in before check-out time. Early check-in from 0:00 to 7:00 will be charged at the
rate of the previous day's price. At an early arrival from 7:00 to 12:00 - an hourly rate of 100
rubles per hour. From 12:00 early check in is free of charge.
- 1.3. Departure after check-out time. On departure from 14:00 to 19:00 an hourly rate of 100
rubles per hour is charged; at late check-out from 19:00 to 24:00, a one-day fee is charged.
- 1.4. Accommodation of luggage. Our hotel does not provide a luggage storage service. In case we
need a capsule, we will transfer the baggage to the Staff room. Therefore, compulsory condition
- the baggage must be collected and packed
Storage of luggage until 23:00 of the current day - 50 rubles per hour
Baggage can be left for a longer period, free of charge, but there is necessarily a non-refundable
prepayment for the future period of residence. Minimum 1 night.
The maximum luggage storage period is 1 weeks.
- 2. A passport or other identity document is required for check-in at the hotel. A certificate of birth
is required for guests under 14 years of age.
- 3. Unfortunately, we do not host children under 7 years old. Accommodation of guests of 7-18 years is
possible only accompanied by parents or accompanying person over 21 years of age (with a notarized power
of attorney from parents).
- 4. Reservations are reserved until 22:00 on the day of arrival. After this time, in case of no-show, the
reservation is canceled, the prepayment is not refundable. In order to save your reservation, please
inform in advance by phone +7 (929) 9335839 or e-mail email@example.com
- 5. Full payment is due at the time of arrival at the hotel and is not refundable in the event of a
Comfort and safety are the main thing that we try to provide our guests. This explains the following simple
rules of accommodation in the Qube hotel.
- 1. The hotel provides opportunities for self-catering. Free water, tea, coffee are provided.
- 2. Watching / listening to media files on personal devices on site is possible only with the use of
- 3. Staying in the hotel is possible only in change shoes. Free slippers can be requested from the
- 4. When you check in, free linens and towels are provided free of charge to every guest. Bed linen is
changed after each guest is evicted and once in 5 days. Change of towels - once every three days. Change
of linen and towels is more often possible for an additional payment.
- 5. For the purpose of safety, all personal belongings should be placed in an individual lockable locker,
the key of which is provided upon arrival. In accordance with Article 925 of the Civil Code of the
Russian Federation, the hotel is not responsible for the safety of money and valuables left unattended
on site. Valuable things for the duration of their stay can be left in the administrator's safe.
- 6. Kitchen equipment and appliances are items of common use. Therefore, after use it is necessary to
- 7. The laundry of things is done through the administrator, for additional. fee (50 rubles).
The following is prohibited on site:
- 1. To create discomfort to other guests, incl. noise and smells.
- 2. To smoke, bring and consume alcoholic beverages and narcotic drugs
- 3. Use any electric heaters other than those installed in common areas
- 4. To store in capsules large-sized things, highly flammable materials and explosive substances
- 5. Place people who do not live in a hotel
- 6. To be with animals.
- 7. Leave unattended devices connected to the mains
Penalty for violation - at the discretion of the administration.
The hotel administration reserves the right to apply to violators of any point of these rules measures
- up to the cancellation of booking and eviction without refund of the paid money.